Cluster.dev - Cloud Infrastructures' Management Tool ¶
What is it? ¶
Cluster.dev is an open-source tool designed to manage cloud native infrastructures with simple declarative manifests - stack templates. It allows you to describe a whole infrastructure and deploy it with a single tool.
The stack templates could be based on Terraform modules, Kubernetes manifests, Shell scripts, Helm charts, Kustomize and ArgoCD/Flux applications, OPA policies etc. Cluster.dev sticks those components together so that you could deploy, test and distribute a whole set of components with pinned versions.
Principle Diagram ¶
Quick Preview ¶
How does it work? ¶
With cluster.dev you create or download a predefined stack template, set the variables, then render and deploy a whole stack.
- Re-using all existing Terraform private and public modules and Helm Charts.
- Applying parallel changes in multiple infrastructures concurrently.
- Using the same global variables and secrets across different infrastructures, clouds and technologies.
- Templating anything with Go-template function, even Terraform modules in Helm style templates.
- Create and manage secrets with SOPS or cloud secret storages.
- Generate a ready-to-use Terraform code.
- Based on DevOps and SRE best-practices.
- Simple CI/CD integration.
- GitOps cluster management and application delivery.
- Automated provisioning of Kubernetes clusters in AWS, Azure, DO and GCE.